AHi, Daisy!
你好,黛西
BHi Simon. Nice to meet you again
嗨,西蒙,很高興再次見到你
AI hope you are Settling in at school!
對新環境還適應吧?
BI am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.
嗯,我已經交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜歡所學的課程.
AGood! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.
不錯,我也是.對了.你還沒有告訴我你學的什么專業呢.
BDidn't I? I'm doing business studies.
天哪,我沒有告訴你嗎?我在學習商務課程.
AReally? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?
真的嗎?不錯呀.你畢業后想進公司對嗎?
BMaybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.
可能吧.我出生那年我們家搬到了加拿大,我們現在住在多倫多。我想畢業后就在多倫多找份工作吧,不過現在說這些還為時過早.
AWhat about your friend Zoe
你的朋友佐伊呢?
BShe's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.
她來自澳大利亞,住在悉尼.她的父親在悉尼經營一家賓館,她學習會計專業。
AAccountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.
會計?不會吧?那她肯定特別擅長數學了.
BI guess so. What about you, Simon?
應該是吧.你呢?
AI'm studying law.
我學法律.
BGreat! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.
不錯啊,將來需要律師一定找你。
ASure, welcome anytime
好啊,隨時歡迎
更多信息請查看入門口語