A:Hi, Daisy!你好,黛西
B:Hi Simon. Nice to meet you again嗨,西蒙,很高興再次見到你
A:I hope you are Settling in at school!對新環境還適應吧?
B:I am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.嗯,我已經交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜歡所學的課程.
A:Good! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.不錯,我也是.對了.你還沒有告訴我你學的什么專業呢.
B:Didn't I? I'm doing business studies.天哪,我沒有告訴你嗎?我在學習商務課程.
A:Really? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?真的嗎?不錯呀.你畢業后想進公司對嗎?
B:Maybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.可能吧.我出生那年我們家搬到了加拿大,我們現在住在多倫多。我想畢業后就在多倫多找份工作吧,不過現在說這些還為時過早.
A:What about your friend Zoe你的朋友佐伊呢?
B:She's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.她來自澳大利亞,住在悉尼.她的父親在悉尼經營一家賓館,她學習會計專業。
A:Accountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.會計?不會吧?那她肯定特別擅長數學了.
B:I guess so. What about you, Simon?應該是吧.你呢?
A:I'm studying law.我學法律.
B:Great! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.不錯啊,將來需要律師一定找你。
A:Sure, welcome anytime好啊,隨時歡迎